Blizzard Entertainment have announced the dungeon and raids timetable for World of Warcraft: Legion. Starting from the end of this month, players will be able to head into the dungeons of the Broken Isles in what will be the biggest WoW expansion to date.
The schedule is as follows:
- Tuesday, August 30th – Dungeons will be available on Normal and Heroic difficulties immediately once Legions is live. Mythic dungeon difficulty will soon be available following the weekly dungeon reset time.
- Tuesday, September 20th – The Emerald Nightmare raid dungeon opens on both Normal and Heroic difficulties. In order to increase the challenge and rewards from Mythic dungeons, Mythic Keystones will be dropped for players to collect.
- Tuesday, September 27th – The Mythic difficulty for the Emerald Nightmare dungeon opens, as well as the first wing of Raid Finder difficulty becoming available.
- Tuesday, October 11th – the second wing of Raid Finder for Emerald Nightmare opens.
- Tuesday, October 25th – The third wing of Raid Finder for Emerald Nightmare opens.
World of Warcraft: Legion will release on August 30th, as the sixth and largest expansion to the series so far. Legion will take players to the new region of the Broken Isles, which features new bosses, class-specific campaigns and much more.