Blizzard has recently shared a new post detailing the latest patch for Overwatch (PC only). The patch brings changes to Mercy’s Ressurect, the Arcade game mode and the spectator cam user interface.
One of the major changes that arrived in Overwatch’s newest patch is Mercy’s Ressurect skill now contributing towards the on-fire meter.This is good news for fans of the support hero, and it will further encourage you to resurrect your party as much as you can.
Blizzard also added that a couple of maps have been removed from the Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch rotations, which are the following:
- Horizon Lunar Colony
- Volskaya Industries
- Temple of Anubis
These maps will still be available in the Custom Games mode.
“Please note that these changes will be rolled into a larger patch for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One at a later date.”
The spectator camera’s UI also received some adjustments “to improve the viewing experience”. Along with these changes, the dev team also implemented a few bug fixes.
Latest Overwatch Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug that caused the audio from Junkertown’s front gate to play when previewing and opening Loot Boxes
- Fixed a bug that prevented the stagger and knockdown VO from canceling active voice lines
- Fixed a bug that allowed an incorrect voice line to play when firing D.Va’s Micro Missiles
- Fixed an issue that caused the spectator camera to lose track of heroes and player-controlled objects (e.g. Junkrat’s Rip-Tire)
- Fixed a bug that prevented Genji and Mercy’s ultimate voice lines from functioning properly when the Oni or Winged Victory skins were equipped
- Fixed an issue that caused sound effects to continuously repeat when using a beam weapon (e.g. Zarya’s Particle Cannon) to destroy the motorcycle in the attackers’ spawn room on Junkertown
- Fixed an issue that activated audio cues that are typically associated with enemy hits when shooting the motorcycle on Junkertown