On August 24, 2016 – DICE announced the Premium Pass for Battlefield 1. If you don’t know what’s a Premium Pass, it’s a membership program that delivers new content and even early access to Battlefield 1 fans in four upcoming themed digital expansion packs. So, what do we get for Battlefield 1? Well, you will have the opportunity to try out each pack two weeks earlier than the people who didn’t get the Premium Pass. The first pack will be called “They Shall Not Pass” and it’s coming in March 2017, and with that, the French army will join the battle in multiplayer.
Everything that the Premium Pass provides is as follows:
4 upcoming digital expansion packs, including:
- Two-week early access to each expansion pack
- Play as new armies including France in Battlefield 1 They Shall Not Pass, and the Russian Empire in an upcoming expansion pack
- 16 new multiplayer maps
- New Operations and game modes for more ways to play
- New Elite classes
- 20 new weapons
- New vehicles
- 14 Battlefield 1 Battlepacks containing stand-out weapon skins, delivered monthly from November 2016
- 14 unique dog tags distributed over the course of the Battlefield 1 Premium Pass period
If you want to know more about the Premium Pass, you can click here for more details and release dates for each expansion pack! Check out the Battlefield 1 trailer if you’ve somehow managed to miss it!