Recently, Crowfall had a so-called Crow-a-thon that invited players to send recruitment videos for their guilds. That turned out great as many guilds submitted their videos and ended up promoting their guilds by getting featured on their official site and live streams.
Well, Crowfall just announced that you can send in more of those same recruitment videos which will be featured on their site or in a live stream in the near future. The videos must be between 30 and 60 seconds long and must be in line with Crowfall’s Terms & Conditions. Also, any music, photos, or videos that aren’t under copyright protection from ArtCraft Entertainment can’t be included in the video.
In addition to these videos, you can also promote your guild in the Guild Spotlight section of their weekly newsletter. You will be considered for this if you follow these rules:
- Hi-res guild logo banner: 600 pixels wide x 250 pixels high, png or jpg
- Guild overview: 150 characters or less
- The link to your recruitment thread on the Crowfall forum (we won’t link to third party sites)
Besides that, the Crowfall team is looking for gameplay videos and in-game screenshots. In order to send in-game screenshots, it needs to fill these requirements:
- Images should be 800 pixels wide x 420 pixels high, png or jpg
- Exclude any UI
- No editing, special effects or alterations of any kind
- Name the file: [charactername]_[month-date-year]
- Write a brief description about the screenshot
Users that want to send a gameplay video need to keep it between 30 seconds and 5 minutes long. Same guidelines apply to these too, so no copyrighted stuff is allowed. All of these should be sent to [email protected] and make sure to mention your character’s name too.