Clustertruck is one of the most random games ever created. Seriously, think about it. Someone actually came up with the idea to combine “the floor is lava” with insane speeding truck drivers. Surprisingly, these two mix perfectly with each other. Clustertruck is a game that combines elements from platformers and freerunning. It has been in alpha for a while and the developers, Landfall Games, have decided that it’s time to release the full game.
This platformer has many levels to keep the gameplay fresh for the players. The game gets harder from time to time, adding new impediments such as destructive terrain that the truckers can crash into, swinging hammers, lasers, and much more. The developers have also stated that more content is coming soon to Clustertruck
Some of the better features that Clustertruck contains are:
- A campaign mode which gradually harder
- Special abilities like the Grappling Hook, Truck Cannon, and Time-Control!
- An in-game level editor for the
- Steam workshop support for sharing player-made levels
- Competitive leaderboards
- A replay system
- Around twenty Steam Achievements for players to unlock
So, if you are interested in playing a game of leapfrog with herds of trucks, be sure to visit their official Steam page.