Asura is a hack ‘n’ slash game with rogue-like elements in which players get to control an Indian demon named Asura. Asura is developed and published by Ogre Head Studio, who have been working on this game for quite a while now and the game is supposed to release in the first quarter of 2017.
Recently, the team behind the game has put their main focus on working about things that revolve around the game such as making trailers, marketing content, and so on. Because of that, this update won’t contain many important changes nor additional content. Instead of that, they are fixing a bunch of small bugs which they noticed after sending the demos out.
The most notable changes are as follows:
- Updated Saving system. (Note: Previous save files will be lost!)
- Fixed some of SFX related issues.
- Added Achievements for Champions.
- Fixed various UI related issues.
- Fixed an issue where players couldn’t pick up gold while near death bodies.
- Dukaan and lohars gradient effect now fades in and out.
- Fixed an issue where Aukaad New did not disappear after opening and closing it.
- Fixed an issue where Varjun unlock appeared despite unlocking it earlier.
- Depth Of Field – UI effect option added in Visuals.
Fixed Bricks floating issue on floor 2.
- Added new presets for Floor 2, 3 and 4.
- Fixed an issue where absorbing while leveling up would give the wrong amount of experience
Another issue was discovered by the team while they were testing. The bug when picking up 1 meat reflects as 2 meat in the inventory slot, one of which you won’t be able to eat. After Neeraj was attempting to reproduce the bug, he realized that this happens every time someone holds A while picking the meat up. The team advises players to be more careful until the next update.
If you want to check out the original post, visit the announcement here.