You know the party is going to be awesome as hell, as we’re getting new invaders, new loot, new mounts, a new Hub, and much, much more!
New Pinata Invaders
- You will be going against dangerous party animals, so stay on your guard as they may seem harmless, but they can do quite a lot of damage to unsuspecting Trovians!
- Hunt down and defeat Pinata Invaders to collect Celebratory Pinatas. They drop a lot of loot, including Pinata Coins and sometimes, on rare occasions, you can even get a new pinata mount! These special, rare mounts are different for each invasion, so try to collect as many as you can!
- The pinatas that you’re going to be farming drop one Pinata Coin for every player nearby, but two coins for the player that throws it. This is a great opportunity to team up with other Trovians and enjoy the pinata party!
- Pinata Coins are a new type of currency that’s used to purchase party loot from a new Hub vendor called Pinates the Purveyor.
- You can use them to buy a Pinatataur mount, but it’s going to cost you 1,000 Pinata Coins, so be sure to farm as many of them as you can.
Two New Quest Objectives
- By throwing enough pinatas you can earn three Empowered Gem Boxes, so that’s even more encouragement to throw an awesome pinata party!
- Destroy enough of them and get a free Ninth Life Booster!