A brand new game is set to hit the shelves on Steam called John Wick Chronicles. This game is based off the legendary action movie John Wick, in which an ex-hitman decides to come out of retirement to trace and murder gangsters. A few dev teams collaborated in order to make this virtual-reality action game and show the players firsthand what it’s like to be a hitman.
The first mission of this games starts as soon as you step into the hotel known as the Continental Hotel. John Wick Chronicles contains missions that will put you against the biggest mob bosses in the world. There are 2 different playable game modes in this game, depending on what kind of experience you enjoy, you get to decide between Arcade and Simulation. There’s also a training mode in which you can practice your aim and other controls before going up against challenging bosses.
This piece holds plenty of key features such as:
- Experience intuitive Controls in VR – For the first time ever, experience John Wick in virtual reality using smooth, simple and intuitive controls that are easy to learn but hard to master.
- Practice makes perfect – Use the training mode to perfect your assassination skills before you head over to the Continental Hotel, armed and ready.
- Fight for your life in two different game modes
- Immerse yourself in the intense combat gameplay
- Thrilling boss fights awaits you – John Wick Chronicles features challenging boss fights in virtual reality.
- Wield John Wicks iconic weapons, from snipers to handguns.