Stardew Valley 1.1 Version Being Worked On
Stardew Valley is an indie farming simulation role-playing video game developed by ConcernedApe and published by Chucklefish Games. The game was incredibly popular, taking over people’s lives in mere moments.
For the last couple of months, the game had regular updates, with bug fixes, adjustments, and some new content every now and then. Now that the hype died out a little, the creator announced a 1.1 version of the game.
Here’s a rundown of what’s exactly planned for this new version of the game:
- More late-game content
- New farm buildings
- New crops
- New artisan goods
- New advanced farming/producing mechanics
- Shane and Emily will be marriage candidates. They will also have more events and dialogue as a result.
- More marriage content for all spouses
- More events for the non-marriage NPC’s
- Improvements/Additions to mining and combat
- Ability to move buildings and other convenience features
- More bug fixes
- More secrets
- More small, fun touches to the world
The game maker accepted an offer from Chucklefish in which they stated that they would handle the porting, localization, and the technical side of multiplayer. This is going to speed things up with the development, especially since all of this is being developed by a single person.
There’s no official date for this. At least for now. The developer just wanted to let the players know that multiplayer, porting and localization are actively being worked on.
Read the official post here!